Matrix Health is a high-touch, nationwide, specialty pharmacy providing injectables, infusibles and advanced oral medications in available brands and assays. We specialize in one-on-one care for our patients, providing comprehensive pharmaceutical needs.
Certain chronic illnesses require a level of care and clinical expertise that mere dispensing cannot provide. The nature of hemophilia, RSV, immunodeficiency, autoimmune disease, cancer, and other disorders requires a high-touch model of care for optimal patient outcomes.
This is where Matrix Health can make a difference. Our pharmacists have extensive knowledge of these conditions, our team of care coordinators provide around-the-clock, personalized case management and our reimbursement specialists are ready to assist in all matters pertaining to insurance, public and private.
We believe our role is to be a resource and a conduit of communication between the patient and physician to ensure the best outcomes for each individual served.
We are Dedicated to Making a Difference!
- Specialty pharmacy offering you a comprehensive line of products and ancillary supplies
- Pharmacists on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24 hour standard delivery service
- Experienced, compassionate team of care coordinators
- Coordination of home nursing services
- Reimbursement specialists dedicated to assisting with private and government insurance reimbursement needs
- Access to high-cost life supporting medications that are not always available at local pharmacies
- Ability to handle prescriptions requiring special care due to climate control conditions
- Interactive physician relationships providing custom treatment plans
- Educational materials to enrich and empower the patient
- Bilingual services available
Chronic Diseases and Leading Products:
Hemophilia & von Willebrand Disease
Advate - Alphanate - Alphanine - Bebulin VH - BeneFix - FEIBA - Helixate - Hemofil - Humate-P Koate-DVI - Kogenate - Monoclate-P - Mononine - Profilnine SD - NovoSeven - Recombinate Stimate - Wilate - Xyntha
Afinitor - Alimta - Aranesp - Avastin - Gleevec - Herceptin - Neulasta - Neupogen - Nexavar Procrit - Sutent - Tarceva - Tykerb - Xeloda Zometa
CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy)
Gammagard - Gamunex - Octagam
Copegus - Infergen - Pegasys - Peg-Intron
Carimune - Flebogamma - Gammagard - Gamunex - Hizentra - Octagam - Privigen WinRho - SDF
Cimzia - Enbrel - Humira - Orencia - Remicade Simponi
Chronic Kidney Disease
Epogen - Procrit
Genotropin - Humatrope - Norditropin - Nutropin - Omnitrope - Saizen
Atripla - Combivir - Fuzeon - Kaletra - Sustiva Truvada - Viracept - Viramune - Viread
Avonex - Betaseron - Capaxone - Extavia - Gilenya - Rebif
Cimzia - Humira - Imuran - Purinethol - Remicade
Luron Depot - Supprelin